Games expire after 90 minutes, use "*ADDTIME*" to extend a game.
Top Rules of the Ladder
By signing up for the Ladder, you have agreed to follow all the rules. Ignorance of the rules is not an acceptable excuse for breaking them.
- Host 3 gives players a chance to build and test their skills and get ranked and rated on the MyLeague Ladder. The spirit of competition, however, should not overshadow the welcoming and friendly community environment. Players are expected to treat each other respectfully so everyone can enjoy the game.
- Insults, profanity, harassment and disrespectful behavior directed at players or admins in games, channels, or email will not be tolerated.
- You may have only one nickname on MyLeague and your PSO nickname must match exactly.
- You may never play anyone from the same household, whether you are in the same location or not at the time.
- You may not sit in more than one active game at the same time. This includes games that are unstarted, in-play or about to finish.
- You must report your loss as soon as the game is over and prior to sitting in your next game.
- If your opponent fails to report a match, look for them online to politely remind them to report. If they are no longer online, send them a Private Message. If your opponent hasn't reported 24 hours after sending a message, file an Unreported Match Complaint.
- If an opponent engages in rule-breaking, unsportsmanlike or disrespectful behavior, contact the admin team. Do not take matters into your own hands.
- Decisions of the admins are final. If an admin tells you to stop doing something, stop.
Play an immigrant on the newly populated island of Catan. Build settlements, roads, and villages by taking commodities from the land around you. Turn a sheep, lumber, rocks and some grain into a settlement, bricks and wood into road, or try to complete other combinations for more advanced buildings and services. Take advantage of trades with other players, or at local seaports to get commodities you might lack. The first player to gain 10 points from a combination of roads, settlements, and special cards wins.
To play, enter a nickname and then either enter a new name for a game, or double click on a game in the list to join it. Be patient when you join a game, it takes a while to load.
The Settlers of Catan is a trademark of Mayfair Games. All rights reserved. The Settlers of Catan was originally published in German by Franckh-Kosmos Verlags-GmbH & Co. as Die Siedler von Catan. Original game design by Klaus Teuber. This program is not intended to replace the original board game in any way.